If you're struggling with...
the steep learning curve of FPV
not getting enough jobs
not enough cash flow
not enough connections
not sure how to market services
lost with social media & content creation
lack of direction.
What you'll get:
Uncover clarity within your brand and direction.
How to find your ideal clients
How to charge $1800+ for FPV jobs
Experiential job simulations
Non-needy Networking secrets
Flying/Technical crash course
Directing/Creative Crash course
Ideal Client Workflow from start to finish.
1 month of Follow-Up Coaching/Accountability Calls
Presented by Kai Goh, @kaivertigoh & Vertigoh Vision
As lucky to say I am now a full time FPV pilot and creator, I started making videos 9 years ago and picked up FPV in 2019. I've made countless mistakes, and crashed hundreds of times.
This camp is the thing I wished existed when I first got started, which is why I'm bringing it to life.
I want to give you a fast-track ticket to success by laying out everything I wish I knew when starting out in a live, in-person setting you'll never forget.
In this Camp, we will cover:
Grasp the in's and outs of establishing your unique voice and value: become a Category of One.
getting ideal clients
Acquire a better understanding of the Ideal Client Workflow, from start to finish.
Personalized exploration of your goals, values and challenges to help you understand exactly what you need to reach your dream outcome.
Open up your world.
- From Hobby to Pro: Lifestyle Shifts
- How to charge $1000+ per FPV job
- Personalized Clarity-shining roadmap
- How to build a thriving Personal Brand
- Making your Marketing effective and fun
- Getting your Ideal Clients
- Professional Job simulations
- The Genuine Networking Model
- Flying/Technical crash course
- Directing/Creative Crash course
- From Start to Finish: Ideal Client Workflow
- 1 Month of Follow-Up Coaching/Accountability Calls
FPV CREATOR PRO CAMP
5/12 spots left